Campbell Memorial High School is seeking a High School Football Coach. Success as a varsity head coach or coordinator is preferred.
Head Coaching Candidate should:
- have a strong desire to build a competitive football program (7-12), as well as oversee the youth program.
- have the ability to articulate a vision of a successful football program
- have the ability to work with other staff members in the district.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Develops and implements in season and off-season program(s)
- Promotes good sportsmanship and is a role model for all players.
- Coordinates the selection of proper equipment and supplies for their program within budget parameters
- Works with the principal, the Athletic Director and other district personnel to ensure student-athletes follow school policies and are academically eligible.
- Directs supervision of the entire program. Ensures continuity of the complete football program (7-12).
- Supports and promotes the District’s athletic philosophy
Potential candidates must possess or be able to obtain a Pupil Activity Permit and all OHSAA requirements prior to being hired.
Interested and qualified individuals should submit a letter of application to Mr. Matthew Bowen, Superintendent OR electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org (superintendent’s secretary). Application deadline for internal certified bargaining unit members closes at 3:00 pm on Monday, November 19, 2018. All other applicants are encouraged to apply. Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.